Adams Homes Warranty
Adams Homes provides a written, third party guaranteed warranty with every new home. The benefits of Adams Homes Warranty are clear:
- Written warranty for clear coverage
- Third Party guarantee and thorough screening process for extra assurance
- Adams Homes warranty claims are managed locally
- Over 20-year track record for Customer Satisfaction
- All at no additional cost to buyer!
Please visit our Testimonials page to view customer accounts of Adams Homes’ service.
Centricity Warranty Group
At no additional cost to our homebuyers, Adams Homes provides its customers with a third party guaranteed warranty. Centricity guarantees the performance of our customers written warranty either directly or indirectly through the builder. Founded in 1990, Bonded Builders serves homeowners nationwide through its warranty programs as well as its homeowners insurance programs.
Because Centricity is responsible for the performance of the written warranty, Centricity has strict criteria that must be met prior to accepting a builder into its program. These criteria include the following procedures:
- Builders are thoroughly screened through the underwriting department
- Customer references are checked to establish long- term and across-the-board satisfaction
- Financial stability and business longevity are taken into consideration
- Finally, builders are rated on customer service and the speed with which they return to complete punch lists and take care of finalizing each job
In the words of Bonded Builders: “The bottom line: builders who participate in a third-party warranty program care about their customers. Builders have to prove themselves on their superior quality, timeliness, customer service, and financial stability in order to qualify for a Bonded Builders new-home warranty.”
To learn more about Centricity, visit their website at www.centricity.com or call them at the following:
For Home Warranty information, claims or services: (800)345-6282
Summary of Coverage
The written warranty provided to our customers includes certain coverage for system defects and structural defects. As outlined in the warranty documents, the warranty covers certain system defects for up to 2 years. These system defects include the following:
- Defects in materials or workmanship as defined in the Warranty Performance Standards.
- Defects in the electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems as defined in the Warranty Performance Standards.
As outlined in the warranty documents, the warranty covers certain structural defects for up to 10 years. Structural Defects are considered physical damage to load-bearing portions of the home.
Please see additional details for our written warranty by viewing the following links:
Adams Homes Zero Defect Policy
In a continuing effort towards 100% customer satisfaction, Adams Homes implements a Zero Defect Policy*. This policy is intended to limit after closing issues with your home by striving to deliver every home with zero outstanding items prior to Settlement. While some builders may allow you to move into your home with the idea that the builder will ‘take care’ of your punch list after closing, Adams Homes believes the homebuyer is protected by completing these items prior to Settlement. While this policy may cost Adams Homes more time and money, we believe that we will be rewarded by our customers’ praise and referrals based on this policy.
If you have any questions regarding Adams Homes Warranty, please contact a Sales Associate Team Member by visiting one of our Community web pages or by submitting an inquiry at Contact Us.