The Adams Homes Philosophy on New Homes
Adams Homes believes that a homebuilder should offer buyers a home that already includes what most homeowners would want in their home. A home that the buyer can purchase for the price that it is advertised for, without adding any upgrades, and move into without sacrifice or need for immediate upgrading. Adams Homes does not believe in “up selling” homebuyers on upgrades that are really a standard expectation for most home owners. By adhering to this strategy, we are able to deliver value to buyers and have a happy homeowner at the end of the experience. While other builders may seek additional profits through a basic home offering that is “stripped to the bone” with the plan to up-sell, we feel a more straight-forward approach with our customers will benefit everyone in the end.
The Adams Advantage
- Many home plans to choose from
- Only $1,000 deposit required
- Adams Homes pays closing costs with use of approved lender
- Several approved lenders to choose from, no construction loan needed
- Participate with your real estate agent at no cost to you
- All permit/impact fees, site prep costs, surveys, and home site included
- Licensed, professional sales associates on-site
- On-site construction supervisor
- One year builder warranty, two year limited warranty, and ten year structural warranty included
- Strategically located communities near growing metro areas
Adams Homes Product Research and Development
Through diligent research, surveying, and industry evaluation, Adams Homes stays on the cutting edge of product development. We balance benefits of the new product developments in our industry with the cost associated with these new products to deliver value to our home buyers. Many of our divisions offer Energy Star Qualified homes as an included feature of our homes. Green Certified Homes are offered in select areas as well.
All of our homebuyer have the opportunity to provide product and service evaluations to us through a Homebuyer’s Survey. Adams Homes considers these surveys crucial feedback in evaluating potential adjustments to our product. We are very thankful for this feedback. If you have any feedback regarding our homes, communities, Team Members, website, or other; please Contact Us.