If you are looking for the perfect dish that will complete any holiday meal, this delicious recipe for “Holiday Green Bean Bundles” is just what you have been searching for. A proven family favorite, this recipe is sure to be a big hit at your next holiday gathering.
- 6-8 cans “whole” green beans – Not cut green beans
- 2 packages thin sliced bacon – hickory or maple
- ½ cup Worcestershire
- ½ stick butter
- ½ or 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dale’s steak seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic optional
- Melt butter and mix in the Worcestershire, brown sugar, and Dale’s steak seasoning.
- You will need a 9×13 dish to cook in.
- Empty 2 cans of beans into strainer and drain.
- Cut bacon strips into 2 pieces.
- Put bacon down and stretch.
- Put 10 beans in bacon and roll tight.
- Place bundle into dish with loose end on bottom.
- Pour butter mix over bundles.
- Sprinkle just a little brown sugar over bundles
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and broil until crispy. Then turnover bundles and broil other side until crispy.
Did you like this recipe? What is your favorite holiday recipe?
Check out these other related articles:
About Adams Homes:
Founded in 1991, Adams Homes is known as the premier home builder and is one of the largest privately-held home building companies in the southeast. Adams Homes has built more than 40,000 new homes since 1991 and builds in seven states including new homes for sale in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee with corporate headquarters in Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Discover all Adams Homes’ communities, model homes and homes for sale on our website, www.AdamsHomes.com. We have new homes for sale perfect for the first-time buyer, move-up home buyer, who desires to upgrade to a more accommodating new home, and the empty nester who desires to downsize to a smaller home.
While you’re at our website, explore our mortgage calculator and obtain financing information.
Connect with Adams Homes: