Written by: Gail Morris
This month's issue:
- Our Communities
- Ready Now Homes
- May Events
- Realtor Spotlight
- Parade of Homes
- Funny Facts
- Happy Mother's Day
- Sales Agent of the 1st Quarter
Robins Ridge II—Trad/Patio
Twin Pines II—Traditional
Click on Community Name for Additional Community Info
MODEL HOMES OPEN DAILY!
Monday – Friday: 12pm – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am – 5:30pm
Sunday: 1pm – 5:30pm
READY NOW HOMES
to view our HOTSHEET and READY NOW HOMES inventory!
Indulge, Fashion & Fun for Moms, 5pm-7:30pm Cordova Mall
Blues Angel Music’s, Blues on the Bay Summer Concert Series—Buzz Cut, 6pm-8pm, Maritime Park
Grand Fiesta Day Parade, 6:30pm Downtown
Pensacola Beach Triathlon, 7am Gulfside Pavilion
Fiesta Family Weekend, Sand Sculpture Contest
DeLuna Landing Ceremony, 3pm Quietwater Beach Amphitheater
IMPORTANT DATES IN MAY:
- May 7th – National Day of Prayer
- May 10th – Mother’s Day
- May 16th – Armed Forces Day
- May 25th – Memorial Day
Adams Homes Loves Realtors!
Adams Homes loves REALTORS®! This month I was honored to sit down with Nancy Humphrey with Main Street Properties, winner of Best of the Bay for the past three years.
Outgoing, friendly and energetic would be how anyone would describe Nancy. She has been a professional REALTOR® for eleven years. In that time Nancy has earned the designations of Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) and Military Relocation Professional (MRP). She is a member of the West Florida Home Builders Association Auxiliary Council. The Auxiliary Council works to educate real estate professionals, affiliates and the public about home building as an industry as well as raising funds to support local charities.
She is also a member of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® and Pensacola Business Professionals, a chapter of Business Networking International. Both organizations promote and support education, insight and professionalism in the areas of real estate and business. She also volunteers at the Navy Housing Office.
Working with first time buyers and helping the military relocate are her specialties. She works with them as a mentor, a local area expert and simply, a friend.
Nancy says living in Pensacola is “living in Paradise!” The diversity of our city, the laid back atmosphere and the gorgeous beaches are why she calls Pensacola home.
I asked her why she liked working with Adams Homes and she said “Adams Homes makes it so easy for the buyer and their REALTOR®. Adams builds a quality home and has varied plans, prices and locations to suit everyone. The process, from beginning to closing, is such a smooth transaction and all of my buyer clients have been very happy….which makes me happy!”
Cell: (850) 206-5526
PARADE OF HOMES
May 9—17, 2015
Monday— Friday: 3pm—6pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm—6pm
Adams Homes is excited for the 2015 Parade of Homes. Come visit us at our Parade locations—Logan Place, Summerfield and Weatherstone. Buyers can see what great features Adams Homes has to offer. While they are there, they can register for our Grand Prize give-away.
3464 Wasatch Range Loop
1993 Larkspur Cir.
3726 Weatherstone Cir.
- France was still executing people by guillotine when Star Wars: A New Hope hit theaters.
- For every human on Earth, there are 1.6 million ants.
- Mt. Everest shrank 1” due to the earthquake in Nepal.
- Rainbows are full circle and it’s possible to see them from a plane.
- Jellyfish are 98% water, they evaporate in the sun.
- Herbs are only from leaves of plants, while spices are from everything but the leaves.
- The average person can accurately track 3-4 moving objects at a time, while an avid action gamer can track 6-7 objects.
- Sniper bullets can travel so far that the rotation of the earth will move the target, and shooters have to adjust their aim accordingly.
- There are so many different types of apples, if you were to eat a new one everyday, it would take almost 20 years to try them all.
- Dubai is building the world’s first indoor city, which will be 48 million sq. ft.
- “I have a bad feeling about this” or “ I have a very bad feeling about this” is said in every Star Wars movie.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
We hope all the mom’s enjoy their day! Below are a few restaurants offering Mother’s Day Brunch!
Fish House: 11am—3pm
Bonefish Grill: Open at 10am on Sunday 5/10
Hilton on Pensacola Beach: 10am—3pm
SALES AGENT OF THE 1st QUARTER
See ya next month!