Written by: Gail Morris
This month's issue:
- Our Communities
- Community Events
- Ready Now Homes
- Important Dates
Robins Ridge II—Trad/Patio
Twin Pines II—Traditional
Click on Community Name for Additional Community Info
June is full of community events for you and your family. Here are just a few listed below.
- 6/5 – Pen Air Federal Credit Union Fiesta Day Parade, 6:30 downtown
- 6/7 – Hurricane Preparedness Party, 10-3:30pm, Seville Square
- 6/12 – Annual Bill Hargreaves Fishing Rodeo, Grand Lagoon Yacht Club
- 6/13 – Pensacola Junior Angler Tournament
- 6/28 – Ronald McDonald Firecracker 5K, 7:30am, Seville Quarter
READY NOW HOMES
to view our HOTSHEET and READY NOW HOMES inventory!
Come see what Southwoods has to offer. Quiet, family friendly neighborhood located close to Navy Base, beautiful beaches, restaurants, shopping and boating facilities. We have homes READY NOW and we are READY NOW to welcome you to the neighborhood.
2,162 square feet
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
2,430 square feet
4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
2,578 square feet
5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms
2,624 square feet
5 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
First Day of Summer
In celebration of Father’s Day and all the “Master Grillers”, we thought a recipe for Perfect Moist Grilled Chicken Breast was in order. Also to get great grilling tips and more recipes go to www.grilling.com. Happy Father’s Day and Enjoy!
Perfect Moist Grilled Chicken Breast
- Cover chicken with dry rub
- Let rest in refrigerator for 2 hours
- Put chicken on indirect heat, don’t flip until the internal temperature reaches 150 degrees (it should take about 30 minutes depending on the thickness), dome temperature should be around 400-450 degrees.
- If you want to add some smoky flavor, throw a few flavored briquettes on top of charcoal.
- Once the chicken has reached 150 degrees, move to direct heat, brush on your favorite BBQ sauce on each side and continue to flip and baste until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
See ya next month!