Written by: Gail Morris
This month's issue:
- Our Communities
- Ready Now Homes
- Sales Agent of the Quarter
- Blue Angels at the Beach
Robins Ridge II—Trad/Patio
Twin Pines II—Traditional
Click on Community Name for Additional Community Info
READY NOW HOMES
to view our HOTSHEET and READY NOW HOMES inventory!
Selling Out Quick!
ONLY 9 lots left!
Come see our brand new model at
1905 Larkspur Circle.
2 new homes being built and will be ready in September.
4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
2169 square feet
4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
2380 square feet
Contact Debra Holifield
for more information.
SALES AGENT OF THE QUARTER
BLUE ANGELS AT THE BEACH
July 12, 2014
Looking for a recipe to use all those yummy garden vegetables? Try this on for taste!
Grilled Vegetable Salad
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed & halved lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, ends trimmed & halved lengthwise
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/2” thick slices
- 2 red bell peppers, halved & seeded
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbls. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & ground black pepper to taste
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Arrange vegetables on preheated grill, cook until they are tender & slightly charred, 10-15 minutes. Remove vegetables from grill & cut into bite-size pieces.
Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt & black pepper together in a bowl to make dressing, add vegetables and serve warm or at room temperature.
See ya next month!