Written by: Gail Morris
This month's issue:
- Featured Community
- Our Communities
- Community Events
- Ready Now Homes
- Sales Agent of the Quarter
- Fun Stuff
Opening middle of January
Weatherstone is a beautiful community located close to NAS, catering to the needs of our military. Weatherstone has beautiful wooded lots. Come enjoy the quietness of this community.
Prices start in the low $100,000’s
Robins Ridge II—Trad/Patio
Twin Pines II—Traditional
Click on Community Name for Additional Community Info
- January 18—Jubilee Run with Color—Maritime Park, 9am
- January 25—Cordova Mall Ball at Cordova Mall, 8pm to midnight
- January 30—Barry Manilow at the Pensacola Bay Center
READY NOW HOMES
to view our HOTSHEET and READY NOW HOMES inventory!
SALES AGENT OF THE QUARTER
Sales Agent of the Quarter
Fun Stuff – Did You Know?
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a reference to Superman?
- Your tongue is the fastest healing part of your body?
- Apples are more effective at waking you up in the morning than coffee?
- The side of a hammer is called a cheek?
- Months that start on Sunday always have a Friday 13th?
- Carrots contain 0% fat.
See ya next month!