Written by: Gail Morris
This month's issue:
- Our Communities
- Community Events
- Ready Now Homes
- Fun Stuff
- Valentine's Day
Robins Ridge II—Trad/Patio
Twin Pines II—Traditional
Click on Community Name for Additional Community Info
February is a busy month for community events in our area.
If you are interested in all things Mardi Gras, go to pensacolamardigras.com to find out all your Mardi Gras information. Below are a few more events that are happening in the month of February.
- February 21 – Gallery Night, downtown Pensacola, 5pm-9pm
- February 22 – Special Olympics Mardi Gras Fun Run & Walk, Bayview Park, 12pm
- February 27 – Harlem Globetrotters, Pensacola Bay Center, 7pm
- February 28 – Krew of Lafitte Parade, Down town Pensacola, 8pm
READY NOW HOMES
to view our HOTSHEET and READY NOW HOMES inventory!
FUN STUFF – Did You Know?
- Eating garlic, onions & scallions help boost your immune system.
- A handful of nuts can help boost your heart health.
- The University of FL developed Gatorade.
- After Hawaii, New York is the state surrounded by the most water.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s Gum.
- Baby rattlesnakes are born in August & September.
Looking for some places to take your Valentine? Pensacola residents voted and below are some of their favorite places:
- Downtown Pensacola where you can snuggle close in a horse drawn carriage ride, enjoy great dining at the many restaurants and end the night with dancing.
- Wayside Park in Gulf Breeze at the foot of the 3 Mile Bridge for beautiful sunsets.
- Take a long stroll on the Ft. Pickens National Seashore.
- If the beach is not to your liking, enjoy the quiet, wooded Edward Ball Nature Trail on the campus of UWF.
See ya next month!