A List of My Favorite Free Phone Apps
I always love it when someone shares new phone apps with me. I have an iphone and over the course of the last few years, I have been addicted to lots of different apps. I fell really hard for a few of the games. First it was Words with Friends and then I moved onto Scramble with Friends which was equally addicting. Luckily, for the sake of my time, I have now moved on from both of these games. I have always loved some of the standard favorite applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, and YouTube, but today I want to talk about my new favorite apps. And they are all F-R-E-E.
1. Sportstacular– Now that football season is here, this app is a must for any sportsfanatics. You can get quick up to date scores for any of your favorite sports. This app is powered by Yahoo! and is easy to navigate and fun to use.
2. PicStich– PicStich is a photo application that helps you take multiple photos from your camera roll and make one photo. It is great to use with favorite application #7 that I will get to.
3. Trulia – If you are in the market for a new home or trying to sell your current home, this is a great application for you. The app can use your current location and will show you houses for rent or for sale in your area.
4. Coupon Sherpa – This is the simplest coupon app I have found so far. Whereever you are, you can just pull out this handy dandy app and try and find a coupon at the store you are in. No need for a printer– the stores can scan the coupon right from your phone. It’s genius. And FREE.
5. Shopkick– This is another shopping app and it’s fantastic. Walk into any of your favorite stores such as Best Buy or Target and open your phone to this app at the entrance and the app will give you “kicks” which are rewards points to get freebies. How easy is that? You can also receive “kicks” by scanning certain barcodes of featured products in stores all over the US. Redeem your kick rewards to win itunes giftcards, restaurant gift certificates and much, much, more.
6. Pinterest – Hopefully, this one doesn’t need too much explaining since we refer to this app on the blog all the time. It’s amazing. Sign up for an account and “pin” all of your favorite images from all over the world wide web. Use it for recipes, home decor, home maintenance tips, personal style, wedding planning, kids crafts and so much more.
7. Instagram – My newest addiction. The best way to explain it is facebook without all the games and text posts. Instagram is a pictures only application which does allow you to explain your photo. It is used a lot in the fashion industry and can be connected to your facebook or twitter account if you want. Try it out. I promise you will love it.
And don’t forget to go to www.AdamsHomes.com on your browser and save it to your Home Screen. That way we will be just a quick click away!
I’m certain there are more phone apps out there that I would love. I hope you enjoyed hearing about the ones that I use most. I would love it if you would share with me some of your favorite everyday apps. What are your go-to apps when you are waiting in the doctor’s office looking for something to entertain you?