Looking for a delicious and festive Holiday recipe? Try this American Flag Taco Dip recipe! This quick and easy recipe is sure to be a hit:
- 1 Can of Refried Beans
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 8 oz of Sour Cream
- 1 8 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bag of Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Jar of Salsa
- 1 Large Tomato (chopped)
- Blue Tortilla Chips (available at World Market)
- 1 Slice of Provolone Cheese
Feel free to add your own layers of ingredients, such as black olives or guacamole!
- Mix the refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass pan with the refried beans and taco seasoning mix.
- Add layer of salsa.
- Add layer of shredded lettuce.
- Add layer of shredded cheese.
- Mix together sour cream and cream cheese.
- In the top right corner of the glass pan, spread some of the sour cream and cream cheese mix to form a square. This is the blue section of the American Flag.
- Crush blue tortilla chips, then sprinkle onto the sour cream and cream cheese mix square.
- Place the rest of the sour cream and cream cheese mix in a plastic bag and snip off the end. Squeeze the mix to make the white stripes of the American Flag.
- Fill in with chopped tomato. These are the red stripes of the American Flag.
- Cut small circles out of the slice of provolone cheese with an icing tip. These are the stars of the American Flag!
What is your favorite Holiday recipe? On a scale of 1 – 10, how would you rate this recipe?
Check out these other related articles:
About Adams Homes:
Founded in 1991, Adams Homes is known as the premier home builder and is one of the largest privately-held home building companies in the southeast. Adams Homes has built more than 40,000 new homes since 1991 and builds in seven states including new homes for sale in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee with corporate headquarters in Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Discover all Adams Homes’ communities, model homes and homes for sale on our website, www.AdamsHomes.com. We have new homes for sale perfect for the first-time buyer, move-up home buyer, who desires to upgrade to a more accommodating new home, and the empty nester who desires to downsize to a smaller home.
While you’re at our website, explore our mortgage calculator and obtain financing information.