Pizza Bagel Recipe
This recipe is fun for kids, perfect for students and easy for anyone on the go looking for a quick dish. Grab your favorite pizza toppings, bagels, pizza sauce and cheese and your pizza bagels are ready in minutes.
You can use some creativity with bagel flavors, pizza toppings and cheese combinations. I made mine with plain flavored bagels, Ragu pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slice bagels in half.
3. Place bagels on cookie sheet.
4. Spread pizza sauce on bagel, avoiding the center hole.
5. Use mozzarella shreds and any other toppings on top of the pizza sauce, again avoiding the center.
6. Bake the bagel halves for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is lightly brown and melted.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes. Enjoy!
If you have any variations on making this recipe even more delicious, I’d love to hear from you.
Adams Homes is one of the largest privately-held new home builders in the southeast. Adams Homes has built more than 35,000 new homes since 1991 and builds in seven states and more than 100 communities including Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina,South Carolina and Tennessee. Discover all Adams Homes communities, model homes and homes for sale anytime on our website,https://www.adamshomes.com/. While you're there, explore our mortgage calculator and obtain financing information.