No photo has been submitted for the contest. Be the first!
Rules & Prizes
- $75 Amazon Gift Card for General Admission Winner
- $25 Amazon Gift Card for Employee Winner
- Vote once a day
- Only one winner
- Contest starts on October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am (CST) and ends at 11:59 pm (CST) on October 30, 2019.
- Employees must enter in the Employee category/Others go in General Admission
- Can be any pet (Dog, Cat, Mouse, Pig, Horse… etc.)
- Can only enter via the website
- Entire entry form must be filled out
- Must be your pet, not a photo from the internet (We will check!)
- The pet with the most votes by 11:59 pm (CST) on October 30, 2019 is the winner
- Only one entry per person
- Photos must not contain any indecent, profane, or obscene materials, as determined by Adams Home in its sole discretion
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- Employees must enter the Employee Category. See below for more information.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.adamshomes.com/howl-o-ween-pet-costume-contest/ and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Adams Homes includes any person employed at Adams Homes during the Contest (collectively the “Employees”) Immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees or Adams Homes’ current vendors are only eligible to participate in the the General Category. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Adams Homes as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 15, 2019 at 12:01 am CST and ending October 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm CST. All online entries must be received by October 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm CST.
- How to Enter: You must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.adamshomes.com/howl-o-ween-pet-costume-contest/. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Adams Homes. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Adams Homes.
- Prizes: One winner will be selected based on votes from two different categories: (1) Employee Category and (2) General Category (collectively the “Winner”). To qualify in the Employee Category, You must qualify as an “Employee” as defined above. The winner in the Employee Category will receive $25 Amazon gift card. To qualify for the General Category, You must meet the eligibility requirements stated above. The winner of the General Category will receive a $75 Amazon gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Adams Homes. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Adams Homes’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Adams Homes to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Adams Homes. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Adam Homes reserves the right to select the Winner in the event of a tie. Adams Homes shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ADAMS HOMES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Adams Homes, anyone acting on behalf of Adams Homes, and Adams Homes’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Adams Homes. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Adams Homes from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Adams Homes may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Adams Homes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Adams Homes’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Adams Homes may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Adams Homes. Adams Homes reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Adams Homes has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Adams Homes reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Adams Homes and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest , shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Adams Homes, 3000 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563, United States. Requests must be received no later than 11/1/19.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Adams Homes 3000 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32563.
- The Contest hosted by Adams Homes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules