Now Hiring Closing Coordinator in Milton, FL
Do you love to help people? Our administrative team is comprised of associates that do more than make copies and organize files, they are committed to being positive-minded problem solvers and enjoy working with all different types of people.
Our team understands that buying a home is often times the largest investment a family will make and keep it top-of-mind that our homebuyers count on us to make the process as smooth as possible. Our closing coordinators are often juggling phone calls, emails and files at the same time, all while projecting a cheerful and calming demeanor.
They receive personal satisfaction in being a vital role as the customers journey through the process of contract through closing. Does this sound like an opportunity you are interested in? We invite you to connect with us and explore openings in your area.
Key Job Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Coordinate all sales contracts and addendums
- Track and report sales and maintain necessary sales reports and records
- Monitor all aspects of contracts from contract to closing. Coordinate between sales, construction and closing attorney.
- Set-up closings and coordinate walk-thrus with home buyers
- Other administrative support duties as needed
Administrative career opportunities are available in the following locations: