The Home Builders Association of Metro Orlando held it's annual Major Achievement
Awards (formerly MAME) honoring those companies and individuals representing excellence in new home construction. With numerous company representatives in attendance, Adams Homes dominated the ceremony, held in Orlando Florida, receiving 10 awards in the “Individual” and “Production Builder” categories.
The Home Builders Association of Metro Orlando introduced the Major Achievement Awards (formerly MAME) in 1983. Every year industry professionals and companies use these awards as a springboard to reach the next level in their professional career. Over time, hundreds of award recipients have gone on to receive further recognition on the state and national level. Judging for the Major Achievement Awards is conducted by an out-of-area panel and winners are not announced until the evening of the ceremony.
Hundreds of people attended the Major Achievement Awards ceremony, what most consider the most prestigious awards ceremony of the year.
Adams Homes was awarded in the following categories:
- Best Logo for Production Builder category
- Best eNewsletter for Production Builder Category
- Golden Hammer Award-Ramon Castro, Production Manager for Adams Homes Orlando
- Golden Hammer Award-Gary Farcus, Superintendent for Adams Homes Orlando
- Golden Hammer Award-Dan Mercado, Superintendent for Adams Homes Orlando
- Million Dollar Circle “Gold”-Darrell French, Community Manager for Adams Homes Orlando
- Shining Star Award-Sandeep Kaur, Closing Coordinator for Adams Homes Orlando
- “Rookie” Salesperson of the Year-Darrell French, Community Manager for Adams Homes Orlando
- Leadership Award-Elizabeth Porter, General Manager for Adams Homes Orlando
- Sales & Marketing Council Honor Society-Elizabeth Porter, General Manager for Adams Homes Orlando
Some of the 2011 Major Achievement Awards sponsors include: bright house NETWORKS, Security National Mortgage Corporation, Florida Home Buyer Orlando, Progress Energy, OrlandoBuilderGuide.com, Trustco Bank, Apple Air Conditioning & Heating, Del-Air, FDS Engineering Associates, Holland Pools, Keesee & Associates, Lake Nona, masterpiece Design Group, MOEN, Wells Fargo & American Residential Products.
Founded in 1991 by Wayne Adams, Adams Homes started serving homebuyers in Pensacola, Florida. Throughout the 1990’s and early 2000’s, Adams Homes grew its business into markets throughout Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi. Since 2005, Adams Homes has expanded into markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee with headquarters located in Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Adams Homes believes that a homebuilder should offer customers a purchase process that is easy to understand and a home that fits their needs. Adams Homes believes that value and satisfaction is delivered by offering a home with features that homebuyers want.