Building with Adams Homes is a guarantee that your new home will include many of these exciting 2017 Trends!
About SWAG Design Studio:
SWAG Design Studio provides home staging services including model home furnishings for builders and realtors in the Huntsville, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and Auburn area. In addition to home staging, SWAG conducts professional design appointments, at our Design Studio located in the Lakeview area of Birmingham, to assist buyers during the new construction process. Design, Trends, and New Construction are our passion and expertise. Given that, we constantly stay up to date and listen when consumers request specific items.
We’re Excited To Share The 2017 Trends And Tip Of SWAG Design Studio:
SWAG partnered with Adams Homes years ago to furnish their beautiful Birmingham area model homes in an effort to incorporate trends, color schemes, and fabrics that buyers in today’s market seek. Trends are considered to be the fundamentals on which a company can build their strategy. For builders, trends are design features and items most requested by consumers in today’s real estate market. Building with Adams Homes is a guarantee that your new home will include many of these exciting 2017 Trends!
- Low-Maintenance Surfaces: Much like granite did, quartz and quartzite are predicted to be kitchen favorites until another material comes along. Other green laminate options, such as WilsonArt, are gaining in popularity, and they’re no longer just for the budget-minded consumer.
- A Breakfast Bar Or Nook: The X & Y generations tend not to eat formally so this space is perfect for dinner or a quick bite.
- No Stairs: Buyers today are requesting single-story homes, first-floor master suites, guest bedrooms, and living areas to achieve convenient for all. Adams Homes 1480 plan, similar to all their plans, give buyers just that – Perfectly designed floor plans including one level living.
- Fireplaces: These complete the dream of being a homeowner. Fireplaces give buyers the image of Christmas stocking, mantle decor, and mounting their new TV!
- Accessible Storage: Cabinets and shelves placed at heights that can be reached without a stepladder and that have pullouts, lazy Susan’s and shallow shelving to keep items within easy reach.
New Home Decorating Tips
- Go Greenery: Pantone’s 2017 color of the year is Greenery. Greenery is bring, lush and perfect for homeowners who what to bring the outdoors indoors. We suggest sticking with neutral paint colors, such as gray with beige undertones and accent with Green!
- Vintage Containers: The farmhouse style is our modern vintage! There are many ways to complete the farmhouse look to soften any space but we love vintage containers. Wire baskets, old metal buckets and wooden bowls are perfect for a farmhouse style. A SWAG favorite is this basket from A Cottage in the City!
- Industrial Or Wooden Barstools: Getting a farmhouse kitchen style can be as simple as changing out your accessories. Barstools can make a big impression! Shop for rustic wood or industrial style stools for your kitchen island for the perfect farmhouse look. A SWAG favorite is this barstool from Target!
- Fresh Welcome Mat: A Welcome Mat is the first impression to your home, your space, and your story. These are a great, and inexpensive, way to spruce up your outdoor space with color, sayings, and textures. A SWAG favorite is this mat from SugarBoo & Co!
For Additional Information On SWAG Design Studio:
Home Staging & Design, visit www.SwagHomeStaging.com
Building with Adams Homes is a guarantee that your new home will include many of these exciting 2017 Trends.
Let us build the home of your dreams! Contact us now: www.AdamsHomes.com/Contact-Us/
About Adams Homes:
Founded in 1991, Adams Homes is known as the premier home builder and is one of the largest privately-held home building companies in the southeast. Adams Homes has built more than 40,000 new homes since 1991 and builds in seven states including new homes for sale in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee with corporate headquarters in Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Discover all Adams Homes’ communities, model homes and homes for sale on our website, www.AdamsHomes.com. We have new homes for sale perfect for the first-time buyer, move-up home buyer, who desires to upgrade to a more accommodating new home, and the empty nester who desires to downsize to a smaller home.
While you’re at our website, explore our mortgage calculator and obtain financing information.
Connect With Adams Homes: