By: Elizabeth Porter
- Cost vs. Price: Used homes are priced lower for a reason. Today’s homes are built nearly 50% more energy efficient than homes built before 2010. New homes cost less to own, less to insure and less to maintain. They perform better and last longer.
- Peace of Mind: Used homes come “as-is.” No warranty. No customer service. New homes are virtually maintenance free for many years. Our homes come with a 1/2/10 year warranty. One year builder warranty, two-year mechanical (behind the walls) and 10-year structural warranty. In addition, many of the products we install have a manufacturer’s warranty.
- No shady past: Mold, pet urine, water damage, termites. What else are you getting with a used home? Who knows. With a new home, you are not inheriting someone else old problems. A used home is a risky game of Hide & Seek.
- Less Honey-Do’s: Your new home is built just how you want it, no need to close and start remodeling someone else bad decorating choices.
- Designed with you in mind: We survey every homeowner throughout the process and after closing to see how we can improve. Our homes are designed for the demands of today’s buyers.
- Sound the alarm: Our new homes include smoke and CO2 detectors to protect your family.
- Less money down, less money needed to close: We only require $1,000 deposit to build you a new home. When your new home is complete, we pay your closing costs. This saves you thousands of dollars. (With use of approved lender, excludes pre-paids)
- Set. Move: Buy new and there is no guessing of the final price and when you can move in. We can give you realistic time frames and an honest price up-front. No need to negotiate with a bank and no haggling with needing to add thousands of dollars in upgrades. We include it all.
- Leave it to the pros: We have highly trained staff ready to help guide you through the process. We have a professional sales, construction, administrative and warranty team to assist you. No 800#’s here and no call centers, we’re local.
- It’s a home, not a house: We build in growing metropolitan areas close to shopping, dining, professional services and schools. We carefully select communities that give you more than just a place to lay your head. We give you a place to live. A place to call home.
Have questions about building a new home? We have answers! Contact us: www.AdamsHomes.com/Contact-Us
Check out these other related articles:
About Adams Homes
Founded in 1991, Adams Homes is known as the premier home builder and is one of the largest privately-held home building companies in the southeast. Adams Homes has built more than 35,000 new homes since 1991 and builds in seven states including new homes for sale in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee with corporate headquarters in Gulf Breeze, Florida.
Discover all Adams Homes’ communities, model homes and homes for sale on our website, www.AdamsHomes.com. We have new homes for sale perfect for the first-time buyer, move-up home buyer, who desires to upgrade to a more accommodating new home, and the empty nester who desires to downsize to a smaller home.
While you’re at our website, explore our mortgage calculator and obtain financing information.
Connect with Adams Homes online on at http://www.AdamsHomes.com, on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google +