Written by: Gail Morris
This month's issue:
- Our Communities
- Community Events
- Ready Now Homes
- Parade of Homes
- Sales Agent of the Quarter
- Grand Re-Opening Huntington & Twin Pines II
- Easter Facts
Robins Ridge II—Trad/Patio
Twin Pines II—Traditional
Click on Community Name for Additional Community Info
- April 4-5 – Festival on the Green at UWF
- April 5-6 – Jazz Fest 2014
- April 26-May 4 – Parade of Homes
READY NOW HOMES
to view our HOTSHEET and READY NOW HOMES inventory!
PARADE OF HOMES 2014
April 26—May 4
Monday thru Friday 3pm—6pm
Saturday & Sunday 12pm—6pm
Visit us during the Parade of Homes and see what Adams Homes has to offer!
Have Your Buyers visit four of our Communities during the Parade of Homes and they will be eligible to win a Grand Prize!
Buyers must register and obtain a Certificate of the first Community they visit and have Site Agent sign Certificate at each Community.
(ONLY ONE REGISTRATION PER CUSTOMER)
8794 Prowler Ct.
2578 sq. ft. – 5/3.5
1905 Larkspur Circle
2010 sq. ft. – 3/2
Use Your Facebook App to check-in to any of our Model Homes to register to win a Starbucks Gift Card!
(See Site Agent for details—Only one check-in per Model Home.)
SALES AGENT OF THE QUARTER
Sales Agent of the Quarter
HUNTINGTON & TWIN PINES II
Saturday, April 12 from 11am—2pm
There will be great food, beverages and music.
Pensacola Energy Services will bring a demonstration of a Tankless Gas Water Heater.
A representative from Supreme Lending will be on-site to answer home mortgage questions.
Nash FM Radio will be broadcasting live.
Bring your clients and let them enjoy the food and they can see for themselves what these great sub-divisions have to offer.
- Households spend an average of 14.7 billion a year on Easter.
- An average of 120 million pounds of candy is bought each year at Easter. Enough to fill 4 dump trucks.
- 75% of people eat the ears on chocolate bunnies first.
- Over 16 million jellybeans are consumed by Americans on Easter. Enough to circle the globe 3 times over.
- Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Christ 3 days after His death.
See ya next month!