Adams Homes of Northwest Florida, Inc, Adams Homes, LLC, and Adams Homes AEC, LLC (“Adams Homes”) states the following Terms and Conditions of Use of Website regarding use of adamshomes.com and related URLs (“Website”): If the user of this Website (“You, Your”) do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use of Website, do not access this Website.
Adams Homes may collect personal information from You. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, name, email, address, phone number, and fax number. Adams Homes may track your usage of Website by any legal method, including but not limited to the use of attaching cookies to the computer or mobile device used to view Website. Adams Homes or other third party may track your search path prior to landing at Website. This information is used for marketing, sales, and research purposes. Adams Homes will not sell or rent your personal information unless such sale is in conjunction with a larger sale of Company Assets. Adams Homes may use Your personal information to contact You regarding our homes, promotions related to our homes, news and updates relating to our industry, and other pertinent information relating to home ownership. Adams Homes may share Your information with third party service providers that assist Adams Homes with its research, marketing, sales efforts, and other operating activities. We may disclose Your Personal Information if required to do so by law or we reasonably believe that we are required to by law.
Adams Homes has made a good faith effort to keep the marketing information contained on this Website accurate, but Adams Homes does not guarantee accuracy. Additionally, we make the following disclaimers regarding the marketing material within this Website:
(1) Prices may not include lot premiums and options. See Purchase Agreement for details.
(2) Square Footage and dimensions are estimates and may vary in actual construction.
(3) Floor Plans Names, such as 3000 model, are for labeling purposes only and are not the exact square footage of Floor Plan.
(4) Community improvements, recreational features, and amenities are based upon current development plans, which are subject to change, including complete termination of such improvements, features, and amenities.
(5) Prices, promotions, incentives, features, options, amenties, floor plans, elevations, materials, methods, and dimensions are subject to change without notice.
(6) Renderings, Floor Plans, and Elevations may be used for marketing purposes on this Website. Such renderings are artist’s and designer’s conception and may vary from actual construction.
(7) Adams Homes reserves the right to substitute types, brand, and specification of material and methods during construction.
(8) Adams Homes Zero Defect Policy does not mean that the home will be delivered without any defects. This Zero Defect Policy is intended to describe an Adams Homes goal of delivering every home to the homebuyer with no outstanding items prior to Settlement. If the homebuyer disagrees with Adams Homes Superintendent Team Member regarding an item for completion, the final determination will be made by Adams Homes Management.
The Blog and News section of the Adams Homes Website is an informational forum, which is often editorial and opinion-based in nature. Adams Homes does not necessarily support any of the views, information, or advice displayed on Blog and News section of this website. A number of individuals may contribute to the Blog and News section of the website including Adams Homes Team Members and guest writers. To report inappropriate use or abuse of the Blog and News section of this website, please submit a request at Contact Us.
The Blog and News web page may contain links to outside websites. We take no liability for any such websites.
This Website contains links to websites (“Linked Websites”) that Adams Homes has no control over. Enter these Linked Websites at Your own risk. Adams Homes makes no endorsement of these Linked Websites and shall not be liable for Your use of these sites.
This Website and all materials contained herein, unless otherwise noted or apparent, are copyrighted and are the property of Adams Homes and may not be distributed, modified, or reproduced in whole or in part without prior written consent of Adams Homes. Adams Homes will prosecute offenders to the fullest extend allowed by law.
Within this Website, Adams Homes uses certain terms; such as Team Member, Trade Partner, and Associate; to describe the individuals and companies involved in the new home purchase and construction process. These terms are not indications regarding the relationship between said individuals and companies and Adams Homes, but, rather, a sense of team building atmosphere in building new homes. The actual, legal relationship, if any, between Adams Homes and the individuals and companies is explicitly and/or implicitly defined in separate agreements between the parties.
This Website does not constitute an offer to sell real property. Offers to sell real property may only be made and accepted at the sales center for the applicable community. The materials provided on this Website are for informational purposes only.
This Website is provided by Adams Homes on an ‘As Is’ basis. While Adams Homes attempts to keep information accurate, it does not guarantee or warrant such. Your use of this site will be deemed acknowledgement of such. Further, You expressly agree that use of this Website is at Your own risk.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE ‘TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF WEBSITE,’ DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
Adams Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or religious perspective.”
Adams Homes abides by the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.” All Adams Homes’ homes are offered on an equal opportunity basis.”
Adams Homes intends to abide by all applicable OSHA and EPA guidelines in the construction of homes for its homebuyers. Adams Homes requires its subcontractors and vendors to compile with all OSHA and EPA guidelines; this compliance requirement is more particular described in Adams Homes Master Subcontractor Agreement.
Florida: CBC 043518
North Carolina: 59785
South Carolina: RBB.22464