Written by: Elizabeth Porter
Father's Day is right around the corner. Have you found the perfect gift? It's a day to celebrate not just Dad but also those special men that have made a difference in our lives.
We looked around the internet and put together six of our favorite Father's Day gift ideas that the whole family can get involved in making. Some of the most meaningful gifts are those from the heart and adding a special touch from the kids is sure to brighten Dad's day.
These gifts are crafty, creative and budget-friendly, plus everyone gets a chance to have some fun.
1. This cute keepsake will be one to treasure for years to come. You can order the background for just $10, print it and then add the children's hand prints. A simple frame and low cost matte, keep this gift under $25.
2. Adorable notepad cube for the corporate dad. Perfect for a family of four children, each one gets a side to personalize.
3. Want to have a laid-back Sunday? Here is a great idea for Dad's favorite snack. Clear plastic canisters, a little craft paper and scissors plus some of Dad's favorite treats transform craft time into a week of goodies.
4. Does Dad have a sweet tooth? This is the perfect gift filled with sweet treats.
5. Does your pops take pride in his ride? Here is the perfect gift idea. Sunday is often the day Dad cleans, scrubs, polishes and vacuums and with this gift, he'll enjoy your gift for weeks to come.
6. Photo fun. This idea is one of our favorites. Using either wood letters from a craft store or even homemade from craft paper ensure a unique gift with endless possibilities.
What are your favorite Father's Day gift ideas? We'd love to hear them. Please share with us in the comment section below.